Today I want to talk about this new game that I discovered that makes real money. I've been on the search for games and programs like these for years, since making money online has always been my goal (who wouldn't want to make extra money in their spare time without actually working?).
I've actively used this game along with others for over a year now, and this is the only one that stuck after the test of time. Others closed down, forced you to pay first or didn't actually generate anything. This one is different. It's not very entertaining, but it doesn't take much of your time (the fact that it earns even when you aren't online is a big plus for me) and is something nice to keep running as it builds cash up over time.
I'd like to introduce you to golden-mines.org.
The concept is quite simple: You hire gnomes that mine ore, which are converted into gold coins, which are then converted into dollars (which you can withdraw). It costs gold coins to buy gnomes that mine ore.When you first start off, you won't have any gold coins to buy gnomes with. Thankfully, there is a daily bonus that you can collect once a day, which ranges from 10 to 50 gold coins. The cheapest gnome (the kid gnome) costs 100 gold coins, so you might have to get the daily bonus for a few days before you can hire your first gnome (or you can put in real money to buy gnomes and start mining from day one).
A Few Tips and Notes
- It takes 100 units of ore to make one gold coin and 100 gold coins to earn one dollar.
- The cheapest gnome (kid gnome) earns 7 units of ore per hour and the best gnome (professional gnome) earns 965 units of ore per hour. There are 5 levels of gnomes (kid, student, experienced, mature and professional).
- 70% of the ore that you process into gold coins will be converted into 'buying coins', which you can use to buy more gnomes. 30% of the ore you process will be converted into 'withdrawal coins', which you can turn into actual money (US Dollars).
For the Freebees
For those of who don't want to put any money into this thing at all (like me), it will take longer to build up a decent amount of money to take out of it. I joined 13 months ago and have about $2 500 worth of withdrawals. All I did was start the thing up and update every now and then (sometimes once a day, sometimes once a week when I was really busy).
For the Spenders
Putting money into the game will speed up the process and allow you to increase the amount of money you can withdrawal faster. When you start the game and check what a few dollars buys you, you will see that it actually makes a big difference and will be worth it after a few days. I recommend that you wait for the times when they are running a special though. Sometimes they run specials like extra gnomes or extra bonuses when you put in money.
For the Referrers
Like almost everything these days, the game has a nice referral rewards program. I remember that when I just started, I could get a free gnome for every active referral I gave them. I've also seen that they have competitions where people who refer certain amounts of new players earn cash and in-game rewards every now and then. On top of that:
- You get 40% of whatever money people that you have referred put into the game
- You get 30% of withdrawal money off 1st level referrals
- You get 10% of withdrawal money from 2nd level referrals (the people that your referrals have referred)
- You get 5% of withdrawals from 3rd level referrals
It's free and you don't have to put in money to play and accumulate money to withdraw. Check out golden-mines.org to see the game.